Saturday, April 10, 2010

What possessed me to do this?

Really, I don't know, except that I keep reading lots of other people's funny blogs, and of course, who doesn't want to be funny AND have an audience. Sigh, I have no audience; but dadgummitt, I'll build one.

Coming up with a pithy and catchy blog title was a chore in and of itself. I'm not saying I came up with a pithy or catchy one, just I did come up with one! I picked something that I always say, but a blog title cannot manage to convey intonation. You'll figure it out, I know you're smart people. And, I didn't want to use foul language before ye even knew me. You can just guess what the flip I'd really like to call it.

Bridget Jones once asked Colin Firth if he thought that Nick Hornby's novel Fever Pitch "spored a confessional gender." Nope, Blogger did.

No comments:

Post a Comment